At AGR Marketing Solutions LLC, we are strongly committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell, trade or give away your personal information to anyone.
Throughout the policy, we refer to information that can identify you as a specific individual, such as your name, phone number, and email address as "personal information."
- We do not sell, trade or give away your personal information to anyone.
- We do not disclose personal information to third parties, unless the following limited exception applies. Legal Obligations. We may disclose or report personal information when we believe, in good faith, that the disclosure is required or permitted under law, for example, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities or to resolve consumer disputes.
- Outside of these exceptions, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
- We gather anonymous information about you for our internal purposes, and we may share this anonymous information with third parties. Anonymous information is any information that does not personally identify you, including aggregate demographic information such as the number of visitors to our website from a particular state. We use anonymous information primarily for marketing purposes and to improve the services we offer you. We may use "Cookies," "Internet Protocol" addresses or other numeric codes to gather anonymous information. For a more detailed discussion on cookies, please see below.
- We protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. If you want to correct or update your contact information, you may contact us here.
- We will provide notice of changes in our information privacy practices. If we are going to use your personal information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify you via email. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your personal information in this different manner. In addition, if we make any material changes to our information privacy practices that do not affect the personal information already stored in our database, we will post a prominent notice in the privacy portion of our website notifying users of the change.
- You may opt out of receiving satisfaction surveys and/or information on additional products and services from us. We may contact you to survey your satisfaction of our service and/or to inform you of additional products and services. If you want to opt out of these surveys and/or notices, you may contact us here.
Additional Information About Privacy and Security at AGR Marketing Solutions LLC
Browsers and Internet Security
AGR Marketing Solutions LLC recommends using a strong encryption, 128-bit browser such as Microsoft's Internet Explorer 4.01 or higher or Netscape Navigator 4.06 or higher.
You can tell if you are visiting a secure area within a website by looking at the symbol on the bottom of your browser screen. If you are using Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator, you will see either a lock or a key. When the padlock is in the locked position, your session connection is taking place via a secure server.
If you need a strong encryption browser, you can go to the Microsoft website or the Netscape website to download the latest Internet Explorer or Navigator browser. We do not recommend the use of beta browser versions.
Links to Other Websites
Our website contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links you are "clicking" to another website. AGR Marketing Solutions LLC is not responsible for the information privacy practices or the content of such websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these linked websites as their information privacy practices may differ from ours.